King Premium SALABI (Khajoor) Al-Saudi Finest Dates of Saudi Arabia
About this item
- Salabi dates are light, moist and delicious grown in Medina. Salabi dates are very much consumed on auspicious days. Taste & Texture: Salabi dates are semi dry but very sweet, taste & flavour are more intense. Salabi dates have a dry texture on the outside and soft moistness from inside with a sweet taste.
- Color: Salabi dates are small to medium in size, Salabi dates are black in colour. Size: Salabi dates are typically cylindrical in shape.
- Nutritional Components: Salabi dates contain nutrients such as calcium, sulphur, iron, potassium, manganese, copper, phosphorus and magnesium.
- Salabi dates are equipped with a good amount of nutrients which helps in keeping the stomach healthy. Salabi dates are low in fats and full of energy, making it heart friendly food. Salabi dates contain iron. It is magical food for anemic patients.
- Salabi dates have antioxidant and antiinflammatory properties. For enjoying a healthy life, eat Salabi dates on a regular basis. Origin: Salabi dates are cultivated in Medina and are a special variety of date from Saudi Arabia.
There are no reviews yet.