About this item
- Mashrook dates are an excellent form of dates grown in many tropical regions around the world. They are also spelled as Mushruk. Taste & Texture: Delicious caramel sweet flavour, Mashrook khajoor are sticky and sweet fruit.
- Size: Mashrook dates come in long and medium sizes. Color: Mashrook dates are identified by their red to deep maroon colour. Origin: Mashrook dates are cultivated in Medina, Saudi Arabia.
- Nutritional Components: Mashrook dates are rich in fiber, carbohydrates, minerals, vitamin B complex and proteins. Mashrook dates are also rich in calcium, potassium, iron and magnesium.
- Mashrook dates are a quick source of energy as they are a source of natural sugar. Mashrook dates can improve heart health as they contain essential minerals and nutrients.
- Mashrook dates help in overcoming calcium deficiency and in turn keeping the bones and teeth in good health Mashrook dates can also be consumed by pregnant women.